After the grand success of the first TIPCE -2019, the 2nd International Conference on “Transportation Infrastructure Projects: Conception to Execution” (TIPCE-2022) has been planned during September 12- 15, 2022. The conference is organized by the Indian Institute of Technology (IIT) Roorkee and will be held at IIT Roorkee, India.
Transportation professionals across streams (academia, Programme Implementation Units (PIUs), consultants, Government officials, freelance, etc.) are encouraged to submit their work.
Please visit https://easychair.org/conferences/?conf=tipce2022 for abstract submission. Kindly use your existing credentials or create a new account to submit the work.
The abstract shall be framed with four-five paragraphs, emphasizing the following:
- Field of discussion (planning/ design/ execution/ operation), the involvement of professionals from different fields, context, and scope of work discussed, place of work
- Data needs and sources, data generation effort, intervention from local/ global guidelines, intervention from involved transportation professionals
- Difficulties and pitfalls observed during planning/ design/ construction/ operation of the project
- Technical/ financial/ social impact of the pitfalls observed and corrective measures taken
- The final implication of the project at the local/ regional/ national/ global level. Learning lessons took forward and disseminated/ to be disseminated.
- Word limit: 1000 words
- Margins: Left side 3.2 cm (1.25 inch), Right, Top and Bottom 2.54 cm (1 inch)
- Font Style: Times New Roman, Regular for text and BOLD for Title
- Font Size: 14 for TITLE and 12 for text
- Line spacing: 1.5
- Paragraph spacing: 6 points before and after
- Alignment: Left for text with Outline level set as ‘Body text’ and center for Title
- Please do NOT add authors’ names and/ or affiliations in the abstract
The double-blind review process will be followed for the abstract and full paper submissions. Firstly, the abstracts will be reviewed, and accepted submissions will be invited to submit the full-length papers. Full-length papers will be reviewed, and accepted papers will be invited for presentation. The accepted papers will be sent for possible publication in the Select Proceedings of TIPCE 2022 by Springer.
Note: Industry experts/ consultants/ government officials/ PIUs, who do not wish to submit the full-length papers, can submit the abstract for possible inclusion in sub-plenary sessions.
|Submission deadline||January 15, 2022|
|Abstract Review Decision||February 28, 2022|
|Full Paper Submission||April 15, 2022|
|Full Paper Review Decision||May 31, 2022|
|Early Bird Registration Starts||June 30, 2022|
|Early Bird Registration Ends||July 31, 2022|
Selected full-length papers that are presented will be reviewed and considered for publication in the Select Proceedings of TIPCE 2022 by Springer. The members of the Editorial Board are: