The conference will be held in the Department of Civil Engineering located in the lush green campus of Indian Institute of Technology Roorkee at Roorkee Campus, Uttarakhand, India.
Limited accommodation is made available to the delegates paying the non-concessional registration fee in the following guest houses/hostels located on the campus. Charges will be borne by the participants.
|Name of Guest House/Hostel||Type of accommodation||Tariff||Distance from venue|
|Khosla International House||AC Room||Rs. 750/-||200 mtrs.|
|Continuing Education Centre||AC Room||Rs. 750/-||600 mtrs.|
|Community Centre, IITR||AC Room||Rs. 750/-||1.25 km.|
|NC Nigam Guest House||AC Room||Rs. 1000/-||200 mtrs.|
The above-mentioned rate is for per room per night. All rooms are double bedrooms.
- The on-campus accommodation is only available if booking is made for a minimum of 4 nights and maximum of 5 nights.
- Payment for accommodation needs to made during registration.
- Students will be accommodated in the Institute Bhawans/Hostels on payment basis (as per Institute rule), based on availability.
- Accommodation charges will be paid separately.
Besides on-campus accommodations, participants can also make their own arrangements in the nearby hotels. Followings are the list of a few hotels/motels in the close proximity of IIT Roorkee:
- Ambrosia Sarovar Portico (12.0 km)
- Hometel Roorkee – A Sarovar Hotel (9.0 km)
- Hotel Centrum (3.4 km)
- Motel Polaris (0.5 km)
- Hotel Godawari (5.3 km)
- Hotel All Seasons (3.5 km)
- Hotel GSP Pacific Roorkee (4.6 km)
- Motel Blue Sapphire (4.0 km)
- Hotel Deep Residency (3.5 km)
Participants can make their arrangements either going to the hotel website or by using different online websites (by putting the name of hotel or “Roorkee”), for example: